Saturday, October 25, 2008

Who's laughing now?

Have you ever had the feeling that kookaburra's are laughing at you??
They seem to always be waiting for you to do something silly then they cackle away!
Well not anymore....this time its my family having the last laugh!
Update:
It is now a certainty with the whole family that it is the same kookaburra, whom we have named "basher" that is repeatedly flying itself hard into my parents bedroom window-better theres than mine i say ;)
Each morning ma & pa are woken by a big loud BANG into thier window lol.
Bashers visiting hours are usually around 6 am and then later on at 5pm.
Hes quite cute despite his stupidity....i think he likes bashing into his reflection, just cant resist his good looks :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Emmy he lived there when Jarom and I did and he was crazy....he used to crash into the back porch into that plastic stuff...I tried to catch him doing it and I even set the video camera up but the battery ran out b4 I could get him in the act...ha ha I'd forgot all about that...