Sunday, August 31, 2008

The PLAN. UPDATED-October

I am currently back in Tas for a month to await the arrival of Levi & Louises new baby Boy. I am also helping dad with certain jobs around the house and spending time with friends here and catching up with mumma. I head back to Adelaide on the 7th of November for more massage course studies and to get my car. Aaron and i will be retunring to Tas in December with my car and all my belongings. Nxt year i plan to study nursing at Launceston Uni ( maybe Adelaide) and finish my Massage Degree. The future holds many opportunities for me atm and i am thoroughly happy and excited!

3 comments:

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

Yay! You're coming back to Tassie!!
I'm so happy!!!

Tayla Joyce said...

Yay Em! A blog and your coming home. :) Love you. ox

Tayla Joyce said...

Emily Dee,
- the Deloraine St sign was over in Canberra so we went there so I could get a picture. :) It was ages ago.
- I hope you have fun in Malaysia. Didge was pretty excited.
- Didgee gave us kids and mum a massage the other day. You are going to be pro. :)Jordan can't wait I bet. =)
- Yeah, come join us four, you have a car. =P
Love TC. oxox