Monday, May 5, 2008

Adelaide Zoo

The fitty percent tasmanian & myself had a great experience at the Adelaide Zoo on Saturday after attending a session at the temple that morning in which 48 people were in! it was wonderful.
The Zoo was heaps bigger than i expected, i got way too over xcited about the sheep and goats that were there until i realised there was much more to see there than barn yard animals lol.
It was a beautiful day, very unlike the wintery weather we've been having and all in all I belive i may have found someone whom is more photogenic than myself- thanks sean'O :)






Sometimes i wonder that humans are more animal like than the animals themselves?!
We made lots of friends and my favourite m8 was "Flappy" the baby Hippo! what a legend lol, we also came in contact with Satans child! It was a devil animal with black long fur and red eyes, oh my gosh- i actually had nightmares that night! Cant remeber what animal it was.

No comments: