Friday, March 21, 2008

Temple Time

Tahnee& i had a great day out yesterday & thanks to it being Good Friday we were finally able to spend some quality time together.

We hit up the Gilligans place first where some delicious Easter cupcakes were being prepared mmmm & tarnz fed me my first 'bread pretzle' hmmm not sure if it was my thing :S
Afterwards we attended the Adelaide Temple- my first time! Tahnee&i & two others were the only ones there so it was a small but lovely session. We ran into Pres Parsons and his adorable wife sister Anne ( she was the best primary pres. ever!! hehe )



KFC was calling us for dinner, then we went round to Amy and Ryans place and visited with a friend from Sydney.

Might i say that i really admire Ryans sweet collection of explorer socks! haha

Todays song: I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston!!
Makes me miss the late nights up at Websters crankin Sing Star with Jackie and Deano!
Im off to work! Seeya

4 comments:

Tayla Joyce said...

Goodness Woman.
What good taste in hats. :P
Ha ha good to see you wear your beanie.
Ask Tahnee what colours she wants and I'll make her one. Or get her to buy three balls of wool and send them down with Jordan, then I'll send it over.
And my mother would also like to know if there is anything you need over there?? Because Jordan shall be there shortly. Get back to us.
Love you. ox'
T.C

The Kings said...

Great to see you at the temple Em! So lucky you live close to one now.

Simone Triffitt said...

Just catching up on all your adventures. It makes Tassie sound boring!! It's not the same though without you here. xx

melandpeter said...

EMILY DEE!!!

I have a blog now too, though I don't know how to do it very well.
check it out at
http://melandpetewatt.blogspot.com

Great to see you be having fun in gorgeous Adelaide.

Talk to me!!
I have holidays as of next week so we have to play!!