Thursday, February 21, 2008

I still call Tasmania my home....

Hey peeps! My first entry for the new and exciting Emily Terrific Blog!
Figure the easiest way to keep you all close and informed about my happenings and whereabouts for this year will be through this so enjoy the journey!
As most know i am off to Adleaide for a 'longish holiday' about 6 months or so i will be living in Mt Barker with my rellies and hopefully working full time and hangin with the SA YSA!
Shall be a nice little trip to get some independence and homesick out of the way :) pretty much just wanna pass the time a little quicker this year as i await a certain young mans return in march 09 that may or may not determine my future path. I wish to strenghten my testimony, aquire some style and skills, earn money for uni-malaysia & life in general and get into some serious funfilled mischief with my cuz tarnz!
Ok so thats the low down for now. Take care all. dont miss me too much, i know you wont. Love you all , will miss everyone lots. Love my tassie home always xoxoxoxoxox Emily Dee

6 comments:

Just another Triffitt Family said...

Hi Emmy!!! So glad you started your blog, you have to update it regularly!! I cant believe you go tomorrow, it's going to be so quiet around here:( at least it's only for 6 months, fingers crossed.
See you tonight:)
Luv Louise and Levixxxxxxxxx

Jackie said...

hi em
have a great 6 months away and be good..
remember tassi boys are the best..
keep in contact
love you lots

The Kings said...

Hi Em! I discovered your blog! Hope you have a great time away. Look forward to hearing what you are up to on your blog! :)

Marnie said...

Hey Em, cool you have a blog! Cant wait to see what you get up to in SA! Take care and have fun, love Marns xx

Essie said...

Hey hey Emily D! Looooong time no seeeeeee! Hope you have some great adventures during your 6 months away!
Love Ess

make it perfect said...

emilena...did you have to go? a couple of nights ago when oscar was saying his prayers he goes "please bless emmy" totally out of the blue! he misses you! xxx